Air Pressure Overlay

I would really like to have an air pressure overlay. The oxygen overlay isn't detailed enough to manage air flow issues and keep plants happy. Hovering over the tiles to find their gas content is tedious and the numbers change too fast if you don't feel like pausing.

Also, I love the Thermo Power Switch and would love to see an Air Pressure Switch as well.

I need both! I keep losing people because I can't move the air. I have to sit there and turn the pumps on and off manually all the time to maintain the right pressure for the Blossoms. A pressure switch would be awesome to use with the pressure doors too.

On 4/29/2017 at 5:32 PM, Masterpintsman said:

Is coming with the next version.

Glad to hear this. I assumed this would be coming soon.

On 4/29/2017 at 1:41 PM, Kasuha said:

Agreed, the oxygen overlay only shows pressure of oxygen, it would be nice to be able to see pressure of other gases as well.

I need more granularity in the display as well. Breathable/Not Breathable isn't enough information. I want to be able to tell the difference between almost breathable and nearly vacuum. Or barely breathable versus very dense.

Archived