Survival Without Votes For Fun admin/owner

I am looking for the admin/owner of the Survival Without Votes For Fun server as for a couple of days a nasty greafer is plaguing it with burn-trolling, basically burning everything he encounters, not just bases - actually is not just on Survival Without, but on many other servers too as I've encountered same troll on other occasions doing his/hers 'mojo'. If anyone knows who is handling the administration of said server, please leave here a reply. Thanks in advance and sorry if this is not the right section for such subject!

Private profile, willow picker under 100 hours playtime shall not pass

Kick trend after vote fix patch, The best thing i see is.....

A: hi / hello

A : " gais wher is baze? "

B: press M

A: ok

Few second later " A has been killed by ( put any possible killer here)"

B start vote kicking A and everyone agree

Hilarious...happen everytiem

15 minutes ago, Bahlsen said:

What if we set some kind of vote system to fight against griefing ? :)

Welp, good to see that good old griefing is back I guess ^^ Time to settle in caves again.

They could seriously implement a new "Block" feature. What i mean is: I craft something, i can "block" it so that only i can destroy or burn it.

Something like "Right click = Block item" so that one could easily mark stuff as "you can break this mr. griefer" and "i need this, mr griefer".

Of course there would be many workarounds, but they would require more time and efford for the griefer .. Why can't we just have a clean game? *sobs*

1 hour ago, Onetel21 said:

They could seriously implement a new "Block" feature. What i mean is: I craft something, i can "block" it so that only i can destroy or burn it.

Something like "Right click = Block item" so that one could easily mark stuff as "you can break this mr. griefer" and "i need this, mr griefer".

Of course there would be many workarounds, but they would require more time and efford for the griefer .. Why can't we just have a clean game? *sobs*

I had a similar idea two years ago, except it required several players to block something, for two reasons :

- A griefer could place wood fence around a base and block it ;

- DST is about uniting to survive.

Here's the topic I made 

Archived