EDIT: No longer available

I am now currently recruiting players for a small, 6-player server (with one extra). This server will have simple, quality-of-life mods (and one weird), with the goal of surviving as long as we possibly can. Please post your experience and special skills below, along with a reason why you would make a great addition to the party. Unfortunately, I ask that no duplicates are chosen, unless you're applying as an extra character. If you're new to the game, then this server wouldn't be for you, as we're only seeking experienced players for this. You will be sent a direct message if accepted, which at this point, is now just a first-come, first-serve, as I've been dying to get this going already! Discord is optional, but would allow better communication amongst us. The ingame chat is nice, but you always have to stop what you're doing to use it.

Server Name: Up for suggestions!

Server location: Texas, USA, United States Central Time Zone

Times active: 6PM-6AM USC, Not the other way around! This host is a night owl!

=Mods that will be used=

-Extra Equip Slots by xVars (Will be discussing if this is overpowered or not for the server)

-Long Pig by rezecib

-No Thermal Stone Durability by tekture

-Other mods are being discussed

=Current Members=

-Thieverpedia (Wickerbottom)

-Castera (Wigfrid)

-StretchVanb (Wolfgang)

-inzkbi (Extra, any)

-Kenami (Extra, any)

=In Rotation=

-Currently none that have responded

=Currently Needed=

-Wolfgang

-Webber

-1 extra

With this thread done, you are now free to post stuff!

Hey! If you have room for one more, i am slightly experienced with 122 hours logged, i'm in the central timezone, and prevalent language is english, i main webber, And a reason i would be good for this is because i'm very giving and chill. 

I have one tiny question though...Is it going to be an endless server?

I would love to join! I am a Willow main, I have 148 hours on DST (I had an old steam account and lost the password to it that had one with like 300+ hours)

I am in the central timezone and would love to join! 

On 4/19/2017 at 4:57 AM, PlebQueenTheDoe said:

Hey! If you have room for one more, i am slightly experienced with 122 hours logged, i'm in the central timezone, and prevalent language is english, i main webber, And a reason i would be good for this is because i'm very giving and chill. 

I have one tiny question though...Is it going to be an endless server?

Cooperative Server

10 hours ago, inzkbi said:

I would love to join! I am a Willow main, I have 148 hours on DST (I had an old steam account and lost the password to it that had one with like 300+ hours)

I am in the central timezone and would love to join! 

I couldn't reach you via Direct Messages, but accepted! You're available as an extra, as any character you choose.

I'm game.   Enjoy base building, killing giants (solo or team effort), like to make sure teams are well stocked.   Play as WX as this character is very strong (especially in ruins, sanity is never an issue).   I rarely die as the cost in gears is so high, usually every 500-1000 days while fighting queen bee solo.  I use discord.

On 4/21/2017 at 8:25 AM, Mencken said:

I'm game.   Enjoy base building, killing giants (solo or team effort), like to make sure teams are well stocked.   Play as WX as this character is very strong (especially in ruins, sanity is never an issue).   I rarely die as the cost in gears is so high, usually every 500-1000 days while fighting queen bee solo.  I use discord.

Although I'm a little suspicious, I guess we could have you around in case someone isn't able to join.

Thiever! *cough cough* *searches for Soviet Russian accent* *aha here it is* Hello. My friend...

Spoiler

@Thieverpedia so you see this post

I main Wickerbottom & Wolfgang (& ...sometimes... Wilson)

I die when I'm reckless. Like, a lot. (alotalotlalot)

But when I got my head in the game...

*defeats Toadstool in 30 seconds*

So..................................................................................................................

CURSE THEIR NAME (Server name maybe i dunno)

20 minutes ago, Master Jand said:

Thiever! *cough cough* *searches for Soviet Russian accent* *aha here it is* Hello. My friend...

Reveal hidden contents

@Thieverpedia so you see this post

I main Wickerbottom & Wolfgang (& ...sometimes... Wilson)

I die when I'm reckless. Like, a lot. (alotalotlalot)

But when I got my head in the game...

*defeats Toadstool in 30 seconds*

So..................................................................................................................

CURSE THEIR NAME (Server name maybe i dunno)

You're in luck. Sort of. We've been looking for a Wolfgang with some experience in the game and you're literally the only one that applied. Maybe we could work on curbing your reckless behavior...send me an invite on Steam and I'll send the Discord link.

8 hours ago, HoneyTabby said:

There space for one more? I don't really main anyone that much but I'm good with some characters, I good for exploring, and getting lots of resources, and probably a few other things. and I use Discord for the convince 

Accepted.

Hello kindly @Thieverpedia

Can I join too? I can't call myself experienced but surviving a hundred days isn't too hard for me.

I like Wolfgang and Wendy so if one of those characters are needed, I would like to join.

Unless the fellow above me plays both as well, in which I shall slowly slink into the shadows and leave this thread.

I have discord, but I'm a bit of a squeaker so I prefer to avoid voice chat. However I would be willing to enable it to be the muscle/murder slave of whoever has more experience. I don't suck at kiting.

Thank you,

Stretch

20 hours ago, StretchVanb said:

Hello kindly @Thieverpedia

Can I join too? I can't call myself experienced but surviving a hundred days isn't too hard for me.

I like Wolfgang and Wendy so if one of those characters are needed, I would like to join.

Unless the fellow above me plays both as well, in which I shall slowly slink into the shadows and leave this thread.

I have discord, but I'm a bit of a squeaker so I prefer to avoid voice chat. However I would be willing to enable it to be the muscle/murder slave of whoever has more experience. I don't suck at kiting.

Thank you,

Stretch

Sure. We're super desperate right now. Will send you details for Discord in a private message.

Archived