Resetting Ruins, How?

12 minutes ago, Mencken said:

Killing Fuelweaver solo, not sure I want to invest that kind of effort, is there any other way?

No, there is not.

There are semi-easy ways to kill the Fuelweaver without recruiting friends, just poke around the forums a bit for some other people's strategies and if you aren't up to investing effort into resource gathering for things like gunpowder, I can't see how you'd be up to pinning down tumbleweed spawn locations for that sweet, sweet 0.02% chance for a green gems.

11 minutes ago, Ressayez said:

No, there is not.

There are semi-easy ways to kill the Fuelweaver without recruiting friends, just poke around the forums a bit for some other people's strategies and if you aren't up to investing effort into resource gathering for things like gunpowder, I can't see how you'd be up to pinning down tumbleweed spawn locations for that sweet, sweet 0.02% chance for a green gems.

i think you might be wrong ;>

24 minutes ago, Mencken said:

Killing Fuelweaver solo, not sure I want to invest that kind of effort, is there any other way?

80 gunpowder.

17 hours ago, jantonio said:

i think you might be wrong ;>

80 gunpowder.

It's almost as if I said that there were semi-easy ways to defeat the Fuelweaver, just that they required collecting resources (which can take awhile).

41 minutes ago, Ressayez said:

It's almost as if I said that there were semi-easy ways to defeat the Fuelweaver, just that they required collecting resources (which can take awhile).

Not too long and I'm used to that, try to keep 100 blow darts at all times

And how does it work? You kill him, take your **** back home and it resets automatically? Does it generate completely new ruins/caves or only ruins? Or is it only like, the thulicite walls, ape huts, statues, ancient guardian and other stuff that simply reappear in the already existing ruins?

Archived