Animation controls for bernie?

So, I know that you need to have animation files imported and then selected when to play what. For the inactive bernie, things are laid out pretty straight forward, since him being inactive means only two animations (beaten up and normal idle). For the active version, you have multiple ones, like 5 or so, not entirely sure, yet, in the bernie_active.lua there is only one animation declared and it's in fn:

inst.AnimState:PlayAnimation("idle_loop")

So... where exactly is the code that applies all of the other animations including trottling taunt animation, walking animation, waking up animation, getting hit animation etc.?

On 08/04/2017 at 7:35 PM, Lumina said:

Stategraph ?

Alright, so I found everything there... except the animation code that I want; the walking animation. And I'm pretty sure it's not idle_loop, that has to be the animation that plays while bernie is staying in one spot. I'm looking for the idle walk animation, which isn't existent in SGbernie.lua :(

17 minutes ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

Alright, so I found everything there... except the animation code that I want; the walking animation. And I'm pretty sure it's not idle_loop, that has to be the animation that plays while bernie is staying in one spot. I'm looking for the idle walk animation, which isn't existent in SGbernie.lua :(

Have you tried "walk_pre"/"walk_loop"/"walk_pst" from AddWalkStates?

44 minutes ago, CarlZalph said:

Have you tried "walk_pre"/"walk_loop"/"walk_pst" from AddWalkStates?

They aren't there... it's just sound files there. Although, it seems like the animations for idle walking might be common with other mobs, declared in commonstates.lua.

Now that I think about it, and after some testing, the animation change might not be needed. I realized it might be a bit too OP if Bernie can simply trottle at any speed faster than 1 or 2...

1 minute ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

They aren't there... it's just sound files there. Although, it seems like the animations for idle walking might be common with other mobs, declared in commonstates.lua.

Now that I think about it, and after some testing, the animation change might not be needed. I realized it might be a bit too OP if Bernie can simply trottle at any speed faster than 1 or 2...

They're defined in the commonstates file as the strings there.