What is the largest population of dupes you've managed to cram into your station in one play through. Only duplicants still alive count towards the total. I ask this as kind of a continuation of a thread I made about a week ago, "My Journey to a size 27 population base". I wanted to beat my own record, and I smashed it. Here's my entry to start us off: size 40 and still growing

W2B06gx.png

I'll post more pictures and even give a small tour of the base if anyone wants.

Current record holder: Me (I'm sure someone can has beat me)

2 hours ago, bzgzd said:

3 where on party and are now eating after midnight - those 2 neighbors with girl from downstairs.

But what happened to the person from 2nd floor on the right side?

Not sure where they went, probably the bathroom. I tried to get a picture with them all in their rooms, but one always runs off out of the shot. So 39/40 in the frame will have to do.

This is my updated station; things are still going (relatively) well. The population is now 55, and you can see I have dug out the entire right side to have more space for housing.

The game still runs pretty well once it's loaded, just a lot of one second freezes, but the crashes, oh the crashes. Every now and then I will have the game auto crash at the same time every cycle forcing me to load back an auto save. Since the game now takes around 3-5 minutes to load the map, it gets old resetting progress really fast.

I haven't opted in to the update yet because of this base, I don't think a lot of my systems will work with the changes to power. I wonder if there will be a way to play this build once the update comes out for real. Anyways, here's the picture:

jJQFCVD.png

Archived