I got kicked from the DST group with no explanation?

I think Brandyn worries as some actual devs are appointed moderators there. Still... it means nothing. It's an unofficial group, so it has no real consequences within the game; Klei still loves you! Write to the administrator. It could have even been a misclick.

On 12/31/2016 at 1:22 AM, Arlesienne said:

I think Brandyn worries as some actual devs are appointed moderators there. Still... it means nothing. It's an unofficial group, so it has no real consequences within the game; Klei still loves you! Write to the administrator. It could have even been a misclick.

Thats what I mean. I figured because the klei team is part of the group they could do something.

12 hours ago, Brandyn said:

Thats what I mean. I figured because the klei team is part of the group they could do something.

Honestly, I strongly suspect they got invited, accepted and then forgot about the whole affair. I mean, just look at the group: even the front page has mistakes and generally contributes poorly to the experience. Klei would take care of it if it was theirs.

Archived