Congratulations..

Not a fan of mods that change much, but this festive pack ?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=818038080

Simple amazing, perfect draws, colors etc.

Can allow people who dont have money enough or courage to buy those expensives skins.

- Can you imagine how expensive will be a Walking Cane Skin ? or a Tam ? omg

- Permanents and free skins..

Wolfgang Arms dressed.

- I dont know who likes to play wolfgang like me, but i HATE almost every skin on him. Why? those @#$% Big white arms

- Even a silk robe turns into a towel..

Ice book and Festive Chest ?

- Don't even need comments about that.. Perfect and well made.

And a lots of other things.

Congratulations to <Default>, DarkXero and Ysovuka to made this, I hope you all keep doing this amazing stuff.

Wish I could do skins and utilites like you guys do.

Well Done.

Hey, <default> here, glad you enjoyed this mod so much that you even made a thread for it!

Wolfgang's arms weren't skinned at first, but I've put some extra effort to make it a thing. Yeah, I play mainly Wolfgang as well.

I don't know what more to say, than that I'm really happy this mod was a success. It even got featured, so yeah. That's quite an achievement, I'd say!

Edited by PanAzej
no need to quote the post directly above mine I think

23 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

This mod is a work of art and love. No surprise it is featured.

Yeah, you've gotta put your heart and soul into the mix, otherwise it won't be as tasty.

23 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

PS @panazej, I think the PK quotes need no changes. We can think of Little My etc. during what little is left of 2016 :).

Yeah, I left them unchanged mostly because of how much additional fixing Pig King required when putting him into the game - I just wanted to finally add him and be done with it.

There are some more quotes (Abigail's Festive Flower, Festive Abigail, Festive Spider, Icy Warrior all have only quotes for Wendy/Webber/Wilson) that could be added, but I'm not going to request them. I'll try writing them later, or leave them as they are.

About Little My etc. dialogues - their quotes (at least a sizable portion of them) were added long time ago, but since then a lot of stuff changed and/or has been added. There could be more of them, but I don't feel like working on them. I could re-make a lot of my old stuff, it's just that making fresh, brand-new content is way more interesting.

If you don't feel like making them, don't make them. I mean, it's not like I commissioned you to work for me or anything. (I'm saying this, because I most of the time feel really annoyed when somebody wants me to create something for them.)

Edited by PanAzej
and I feel bad when I ask somebody to do something for me

7 minutes ago, PanAzej said:

Yeah, you've gotta put your heart and soul into the mix, otherwise it won't be as tasty.

Yeah, I left them unchanged mostly because of how much additional fixing Pig King required when putting him into the game - I just wanted to finally add him and be done with it.

There are some more quotes (Abigail's Festive Flower, Festive Abigail, Festive Spider, Icy Warrior all have only quotes for Wendy/Webber/Wilson) that could be added, but I'm not going to request them. I'll try writing them later, or leave them as they are.

About Little My etc. dialogues - their quotes (at least a sizable portion of them) were added long time ago, but since then a lot of stuff changed and/or has been added. There could be more of them, but I don't feel like working on them. I could re-make a lot of my old stuff, it's just that making fresh, brand-new content is way more interesting.

If you don't feel like making them, don't make them. I mean, it's not like I commissioned you to work for me or anything. (I'm saying this, because I most of the time feel really annoyed when somebody wants me to create something for them.)

I don't feel pressured, it's a pleasure. The only reason you don't have them already is that I had a very unpleasant episode and was flat out.

5 hours ago, PanAzej said:

Hey, <default> here, glad you enjoyed this mod so much that you even made a thread for it!

Wolfgang's arms weren't skinned at first, but I've put some extra effort to make it a thing. Yeah, I play mainly Wolfgang as well.

I don't know what more to say, than that I'm really happy this mod was a success. It even got featured, so yeah. That's quite an achievement, I'd say!

No words for this mod dude :p 

Wish Klei work on skins and details like you did..

Sadly those skins are clothes on the game haha..