Changing characters ingame

So I'm trying to get another player on my server to change their character, but c_listallplayers () doesn't do jack. Holding tab shows me the players that are on, but their player number isn't on it.

I've tried to

c_despawn(AllPlayers[number])

but all that does is despawn myself whether I put 1, 2 or 3.

I've tried to get the other player to type in the commands himself to see if he can despawn himself, but he can't, I'm assuming because he doesn't have admin rights.

If someone could tell me how to get the player number or how to give admin to another player please let me know. This has been a really frustrating issue for me.

I use the "Too Many Items" mod, it comes equipped with a debug menu, you can more easily execute simple commands, including despawning the player of your choice, this is automatically set to you by default.

And yes, only players with admin privileges enabled can execute commands on a server.

29 minutes ago, Ressayez said:

I use the "Too Many Items" mod, it comes equipped with a debug menu, you can more easily execute simple commands, including despawning the player of your choice, this is automatically set to you by default.

And yes, only players with admin privileges enabled can execute commands on a server.

The OP could also check out my Global Creative Mode mod. It has a despawn function that also drops the full inventory of the player, and you just have to input the player's name rather than some number. 

Archived