Help with Custom Tab + Food Item

I'm having an issue with my mod with adding a custom tab and custom food item. I've been trying to figure out the issue for days now, but the log doesn't mention anything (both cilent log and log).
I tried replacing and adding in codes, but I still crash when I try to start up the character. No error message comes up when I crash.

I have no clue what I'm doing wrong and it's been frustrating me, so I hope I can find some help. I feel like the solution is simple, but I'm looking into it too much.

My Mod Files: http://www.mediafire.com/file/2124het037h2156/Bunnietester+-+Copy+-+Copy+-+Copy+(2).zip

Cilent Log (the other log doesn't mention anything about my mod at all): http://www.mediafire.com/file/mn265m419f8p3zq/client_log.txt

Any help is appreciated!

You may not have assets also called "chester" and so on, as they conflict with the actual chester sprites. If they are the same, just remove them from your mods "anim" folder and the game will use its own instead. If they are recoloured, you can change the "build" name with matts build renamer to make it work.

Do not load the same asset twice, if you can help it.

The Chester asset in my mod was working fine before I added my custom tab and custom food. The only issue I'm having is crashing when I add in my custom food (honeywatermelon) and tab. I plan on renaming Chester later unless its assets are causing me to crash.

If I go back to my file before I added in my custom tab and food, my mod runs fine.

I will keep that in mind in the future though. Thank you!

Edited by Rerisu

So I tried completely removing the personal Chester to see if it solved the problem, but I'm still crashing.

Edit: I just realized there is a separate section for DST which is the game the mod is meant for (completely new to forums :() Should I make a new thread there or would this one be just fine?

Edited by Rerisu

Bumping this since I'm desperate for help now.

I've been trying over and over, but it crashes me every time. I seriously don't know what's wrong. I hope someone can guide me through adding a custom tab and custom food item.