More Info PLEASE!

• Developer
20 minutes ago, t0panka said:

I am really expecting we get early access to our christmas present from Klei next month with EA of ONI! They said "something this year and final next year"!

That'd be awesome. I'd be playing it constantly, together with Hearthstone's new expansion :D

It would be awesome to have an Early Access before Christmas, but knowing that the New Reign Update will finish on January, Klei's attention should be focused on this. Probably the launch of ONI is already in 2017. :(

1 minute ago, Cha0Z said:

It would be awesome to have an Early Access before Christmas, but knowing that the New Reign Update will finish on January, Klei's attention should be focused on this. Probably the launch of ONI is already in 2017. :(

Klei is "divided" to more teams. I am sure there is ONI team, ANR team and also HL team (not to mention some secret project team.)

9 minutes ago, t0panka said:

Klei is "divided" to more teams. I am sure there is ONI team, ANR team and also HL team (not to mention some secret project team.)

Oooh, there's a secret project atm? When did they mention that? (probably in a stream I didn't catch rip)

Just now, Michi01 said:

Oooh, there's a secret project atm? When did they mention that? (probably in a stream I didn't catch rip)

They didn't mention anything but if you are here longer you know that there is ALWAYS "secret project atm" .)

I'm really eager to play it too!

I'm passing the time playing Invisible, Inc. atm. Anyway, a little information would be nice indeed. Even if it's saying we won't get EA this year... Next Steam sale I'd like to know if I can spend all my money or if I should spare some for ONI lol

Oh, and there's Telltale's TWD on the list too, so...

On 11/29/2016 at 7:03 PM, deadgag said:

I'm really eager to play it too!

I'm passing the time playing Invisible, Inc. atm. Anyway, a little information would be nice indeed. Even if it's saying we won't get EA this year... Next Steam sale I'd like to know if I can spend all my money or if I should spare some for ONI lol

Oh, and there's Telltale's TWD on the list too, so...

Looks like i will be doing the same with Invisible Inc as the Console Edition was just announced yesterday as one of the free games on PS4 for december.  Klei you make the best games!

Archived