Smoke time to burn in DS

Hello I would ask to put klei that smoke that to erase before burn in ds because instant fire broke up with me and I don't see why not have it on the ds, and I would ask so we can write on boards to describe something like chests plantations etc.. next bug could put it? Thanks for the attention.

Oh no, I would DEFINITELY want it to spread at least a _little_ slower in regular Don't Starve.  It's freaking ungodly HOW much faster it spreads in singleplayer.  Until you've been doing Together for a long time and then switch back you don't realise, but _dang_.

Also very yes to writeable signs!  They're just so...pointless and boring in singleplayer. 

Of course, both of these things go with my own campaign to PORT (at least some) TOGETHER STUFF OVER TO SINGLEPLAYER ALREADY, DAMMIT I already have going anyway, so naturally I'd be down with it.  : P

...Notorious

15 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Oh no, I would DEFINITELY want it to spread at least a _little_ slower in regular Don't Starve.  It's freaking ungodly HOW much faster it spreads in singleplayer.  Until you've been doing Together for a long time and then switch back you don't realise, but _dang_.

Also very yes to writeable signs!  They're just so...pointless and boring in singleplayer. 

Of course, both of these things go with my own campaign to PORT (at least some) TOGETHER STUFF OVER TO SINGLEPLAYER ALREADY, DAMMIT I already have going anyway, so naturally I'd be down with it.  : P

...Notorious

what?

On 14/11/2016 at 3:48 AM, TheKingDedede said:

Slower burn time in singleplayer - Yes.

Write on signs - Yes.

Port (move) some content from multiplayer to singleplayer - Yes.

Do you understand now?

Out that they stopped to fix the bugs you I saw your post it has a lot in open until I myself was having problems because I entered in the ruins and when he jumps a season

Archived