problem with update in steamcmd

near a week ago I updated my servers to ANR Beta... I have two different servers on two virtual  PC with different ports. Before update both of them correctly updates with steamcmd "app_update" command.... Now correctly update is one server. Second server tell that "All Ok".... But i can't see it in lobby and files "version.txt" are different. So I need to copy and paste program files from one server to another to update it. :(  

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 6:08 AM, KittenCanaveral said:

moving to the beta creates a whole new server, so you have to copy all the compatible mods over as well and the config files. you also have to make sure you are starting the correct server by being in the new folder to start the server.

Just going to add on that, the folder the server's moved into is called DoNotStarveTogetherANewReignBeta, and you can just copy the server's folder from DoNotStarveTogether to that folder and it'll work fine.

Make sure you're using the "-beta anewreignbeta" paramenter when updating, and "-validate" to be doubly sure, so

steamcmd +login anonymous +app_update 343050 -beta anewreignbeta -validate +quit

Opting out of the beta seems a little wonky, but you can set the "beta" (actually the branch) to "public".

Archived