Don't Start on Azus Zenfone 2

On 18/09/2016 at 11:43 AM, nome said:

Yes, the fact that it's an Intel CPU makes it all make sense - the game is only compiled for ARM CPUs. We'll be looking into what to do about this on Monday

Can you update us about that? Any news about the compatibility? Can't wait to play!

They could've told us zenfone 2 aren't compatible yet.. but hey it's BETA where things like this happens.

Apparently my report on zen2 not working isn't even considered as a warning before releasing this to other zen2 users...

On 01/10/2016 at 3:35 PM, JoeW said:

Hey there. We're looking at what we can do about compatibility for intel cpus. But for now, If you need a refund because the game won't run on your device, contact support at http://support.kleientertainment.com with your purchase information and we will can put through that refund for you. 

Thx, that's all I wanted to hear. I know that's in BETA, i played DS on the beta as well as shipwrecked. And will only talk bout a refund if the game is fully release and still not compatible. (btw, sorry for my english)

• Developer

Yeah, that's our bad - if you had a save that was in the "not RoG except it's actually totally RoG" state, it'll be broken this release. We're working on a fix, in the mean time new games should work fine.

And also that error message I posted above was from me starting a new game I figured my old save just was corrupted from the update so I just deleted it and started up a new one and got that message I can play rog but it gives me this error with every non rog I start up

Archived