Don't Start on Azus Zenfone 2

Когда-то давно, когда бета стала доступной за деньги, сразу купил игру. Но спустя время игра перестала поддерживать мой смартфон, а я сбросил настройки на телефоне и игра стёрлась. Теперь я не вижу кнопку вернуть средства (деньги). Как мне их вернуть? Заплатил за товар, а товара нет. Будет ли вообще поддержка Asus zenfone 2?

• Developer

No, at this time we've been unable to figure out why the zenphone claims to be able to run the game but then fails, so we have blacklisted the device. Anyone who has a zenfone should feel free to request a refund. If we discover a fix or someone from the community points us in the right direction we will of course reverse this, but for now you should assume the game will not work on the zenfone.

7 hours ago, nome said:

No, at this time we've been unable to figure out why the zenphone claims to be able to run the game but then fails, so we have blacklisted the device. Anyone who has a zenfone should feel free to request a refund. If we discover a fix or someone from the community points us in the right direction we will of course reverse this, but for now you should assume the game will not work on the zenfone.

Hi! I enter this post but I do not have a Zenphone. I am holder of a tablet with Intel processor Bq and I hope that my problem has a solution (the game like the Zenphone not start).
Could you confirm whether they will support Intel?

Add images of features of the tablet if you can fix the bug.

Screenshot_2016-10-16-14-05-21.pngScreenshot_2016-10-16-14-05-40.png

On 10/16/2016 at 0:36 AM, nome said:

I assume your APP_ABI definition in Application.mk includes "x86" and it's not trying to run via binary translation or anything?

APP_ABI := armeabi armeabi-v7a x86

The PowerVR G6430 should support OpenGLES 3.1 so it's not the lack of API level there. Anything an Android-x86 person can do to help troubleshoot?

• Developer

No, the game is ARM only - it's compiled only for ARM and therefore shouldn't be available on x86 platforms. It seems that zenfones and some other devices with binary translation will allow you to buy ARM-only games. Why it doesn't run at all under the binary translation I do not know.

If you're targeting Lollipop (API level 21) as a minimum then the NDK should have no issues compiling to x86 unless you're using some of the ~7% or so of unported NEON functions.

I obviously don't know if you're rolling your own engine (I assume?) or using a middleware - but I guess the dev team has tried a compile to x86, and the compiler has just errored out?

4 hours ago, Pimenteroo said:

The is already launched and nothing for us. Klei, you disapointed me. This icompatibility was reported since the closed beta, seems that you simple don't care on compiling an version for intel.

It still says "(Beta)" on the store page, so this is not fully launched yet. They blacklisted the specific device, are offering refunds, and it looks like @nome is interested in making this work.

I'm not sure what else you expect them to do. Software development is hard. Especially if you're in the wonderful situation of "it compiles fine, there's no warnings, but it just doesn't bloody run."

This happened on my motorola (for more details look my replies). The motorola device doesn't work. After the starter video, the menù doesn't work. I'll wait for the next upgrade of the game for play. Please fix this bug. I wanna really play this game

On 10/20/2016 at 0:56 AM, nome said:

No, the game is ARM only - it's compiled only for ARM and therefore shouldn't be available on x86 platforms. It seems that zenfones and some other devices with binary translation will allow you to buy ARM-only games. Why it doesn't run at all under the binary translation I do not know.

Maybe a silly question, but why don't you compile it for x86 then? It seems to be rather straight forward in the ndk docs...

1 hour ago, nome said:

A lot of things seem rather straight forward according to the docs - according to the docs it should be working already. :)

As a game developer I do agree with this one ;)

Well, that's interesting then. Does it mean you actually compile it for x86 and run into issues? There's a lot of people that might assist if we know a little bit more about the situation.

Thanks

5 hours ago, nome said:

A lot of things seem rather straight forward according to the docs - according to the docs it should be working already. :)

You guys plan on fixing the inventory and dropping anytime soon? been a few weeks

Hello,

First of all I like to thank you for your amazing game.

I have an ASUS Fonepad 7 FE375CG powered by an Intel Atom Z3560 (x86) Chipset running Android 5.0.1 and I can't play the game as well (Crash on startup).

I appreciate it if you look into this problem. Thank you.

4 hours ago, MZoghi said:

Hello,

First of all I like to thank you for your amazing game.

I have an ASUS Fonepad 7 FE375CG powered by an Intel Atom Z3560 (x86) Chipset running Android 5.0.1 and I can't play the game as well (Crash on startup).

I appreciate it if you look into this problem. Thank you.

The game doesn't support x86 Intel processors only ARM. they did if they could find a work around then they would but I wouldn't hold your breath

Archived