The Hurricane season is very easy

zVince

7 hours ago, FuriousBr said:

The Hurricane season is very easy to get a little difficult should have some events like rain frogs.

The return of cold would not be a bad idea

it's easy if you stay at base, but if you go exploring.. the big waves can be really annoying... but I agree... I would love to see a frog rain in SW

It honestly feels the same to Winter. As long as you prepare for it well you can walk around and do whatever you want the same way during the regular season. I get a Snakeskin suit and hat and set up my base and it's good to go. Just like Winter where all you do is set up some warm clothes and a thermal stone. For me, the fear of the seasons is preparing for them. If I'm not prepared in time it's just a trainwreck. 

On 9/21/2016 at 10:33 PM, LtShinySides said:

It honestly feels the same to Winter. As long as you prepare for it well you can walk around and do whatever you want the same way during the regular season. I get a Snakeskin suit and hat and set up my base and it's good to go. Just like Winter where all you do is set up some warm clothes and a thermal stone. For me, the fear of the seasons is preparing for them. If I'm not prepared in time it's just a trainwreck. 

Totally agree. In my first playthrough of SW, I didn't set up lightning rods in time. Unlike ROG rainstorms, hurricane season storms WILL strike trees next to you, multiple, multiple times. It burned down my whole base, setting off a chain reaction of sanity loss, a 1 vs. 2 terrorbeak fight, and then finally death by hounds. On my next playthrough I built literally 2 lightning rods and the whole season was a a breeze (hah.. get it?).

On 10/9/2016 at 1:17 AM, Xavven said:

Totally agree. In my first playthrough of SW, I didn't set up lightning rods in time. Unlike ROG rainstorms, hurricane season storms WILL strike trees next to you, multiple, multiple times. It burned down my whole base, setting off a chain reaction of sanity loss, a 1 vs. 2 terrorbeak fight, and then finally death by hounds. On my next playthrough I built literally 2 lightning rods and the whole season was a a breeze (hah.. get it?).

typical learning curved in DS

die... learn... die again :)

Archived