[H] Overalls + the rest of my inventory

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would like to address you with a humble offer of my Steam Guard-protected inventory (see here if you wish to browse rather than make offers). The current highlight of it is a pair of black overalls. As much as I like them, the blue and white variant is by far more neutral, so I would be happy to make such a swap. If you want them so badly as to offer a trade whose contents I may use to get the latter variant, that's fine too.

I use just a fraction of the collection, so more often than not, even if an item is not a duplicate, you can request it. I can offer non-dupe backpack skins, for instance. For Mess Dress, the trench coat, silk robes and loungewear, please ask.

I prefer negotiating through the topic, notes here on the forums or Steam (if you want the last option, post a comment why you're sending me a friend request on my profile please). Trade holds on your side aren't frowned upon. Withdrawing offers with no explanation prior to the act is (bad experiences with unreliable traders, here, nothing personal). I may offer and ask for in-game screenshots (not from the load-out, from the actual game). Thank you.

Regards,

Arlesienne

On 09/19/2016 at 4:28 AM, XxSn1p3dxX said:

I can trade again, so whenever you're available, you can pm me on steam or send me a trade offer.

The time has come :D.

On 09/19/2016 at 11:48 PM, Telltale_Abigail said:

I don't have a tremendous selection myself but your pleated shirts and plaid skirts have my interest.

Sure, what exactly? Do you want to send an offer or would you prefer PMs or anything in-between? I can't recall the last time I was wearing those and I tend to get duplicates of them, so even if I don't see something I'd wear, I will try to trade just so that you can use them.

9 minutes ago, XxSn1p3dxX said:

I traded with someone else for their overalls, I will still let you know if I'm interested in trading for your other other wares XD

Thanks. What colour did you get if it's fine to ask? I've been rooting for you getting overalls one way or the other.

Archived