What just happened?

So, I'm on Day 32 and it's almost the end of Winter. A Wolfgang that was kicked out from the server for griefing comes back, gets bored, and attempts to solo the Ruins. It's just me and him on the server, as everyone else had to go to bed or something. Before we start chatting, I asked if he really did destroy a base. He says yes and I ask why. His response is to tell me not to question anything and I shoot him a hypothetical question of asking if he would burn my base down next. He says he would if he were to run into it. He also has that mod where you can right click and tell your status to everyone. As he goes on into the ruins, I try chatting with him. I tell him about some of my favorite genres on music and he tells me he likes mainstream music, rap and hip-hop. We try to talk about movies and stuff that we like. As he goes on, he somehow gets down to one point of health without dying. I decide to pay him a visit with the promise of Jerky in my fridge and I somehow manage to run into him. I invite him to my base and I force feed him Jerky. I say something along the lines of," Say still, silly." He then stand still and says," I cant do thisssss" I ask what and he says that he's a griefer, which I knew well ahead of time because we had already kicked him. Then he says he was just trying to play along as best he could. He then goes away from me, out of range of anything that could be burned down, places down 13 Slurtle Slime, lights it then eats a Mandrake to knock me out where I stand, and proceeds to kill himself. He then wishes me good night and leaves. Did I just kill him with kindness?

...that...is surreal as phrack.

What?!   So basically, "I cannot EXIST in this world at all unless I grief, but now I can't because you were nice to me, so now I can't exist at all!  FAREWELL, CRUEL WORLD!!"

...in other words, WHAT?!

Okay then.

(Also since when is auto-burning bases any time you see them "playing along as well as you can"?)

...Notorious

On 9/5/2016 at 9:30 AM, CaptainChaotica said:

(Also since when is auto-burning bases any time you see them "playing along as well as you can"?)

By that time, I think he meant trying to maintain a conversation with me over our favorite stuff, like music and whatnot, without griefing me. But the moment was so strange that you could make that argument of auto-burning bases.

Archived