[Game Update] - (BETA 188729) and Teaser

Charlie's Window almost sounds like the name of a children's show on PBS.  Come, kids!  Visit Charlie and her puppet friends as they look out their magic window!  ;)

Well hey, at least the new marble stuff would go well with all the marble flooring I keep stealing from around Maxwell's creations! : P  (Pretty much as soon as I can make a pitchfork and have found any clockwork areas, there's a bare patch in the landscape and my camp is fancier.  Heh.)  The roses would go well too.

And the moonrock armour!  I totally want that, and I want it called the "moonsuit".  And it if happens to remind anybody who knows other Klei games of "Oxygen Not Included"....what's the harm?

Also totally voting for Charlie and the Beast.

...Notorious

• Like 5

On 8/27/2016 at 1:04 AM, CaptainChaotica said:

Charlie's Window almost sounds like the name of a children's show on PBS.  Come, kids!  Visit Charlie and her puppet friends as they look out their magic window!  ;)

On 8/26/2016 at 9:20 PM, inhumanrobot said:

goodmorningcharlie.png

Her welcoming catchphrase~ariel evil smile.png

And the moonrock armour!  I totally want that, and I want it called the "moonsuit".  And it if happens to remind anybody who knows other Klei games of "Oxygen Not Included"....what's the harm?

maxwell twopointo.pngwilson part of maxwells skinner box.pngme quoting a teens.png

I wouldn't know nothing about that~

Also totally voting for Charlie and the Beast.

arielgoesayyy copy.pngDid I do that~?