[Game Update] - 105

- Fixed save data going missing.

- Add a Lag Compensation option to allow players to disable movement prediction.

- Fixed an issue where the second player would not join PSN sessions.

- Fixed an occasional crash when launching a server (hosting a game).

- Fixed a split screen lighting issue.

- Fixed the revert changes dialog in the options screen to not reference mods.

- Fixed an issue when switching between single and split screen views.

- Fixed lobby screen lua crash when offline

View full update

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JoeW said:

- Fixed save data going missing.

- Add a Lag Compensation option to allow players to disable movement prediction.

- Fixed an issue where the second player would not join PSN sessions.

- Fixed an occasional crash when launching a server (hosting a game).

- Fixed a split screen lighting issue.

- Fixed the revert changes dialog in the options screen to not reference mods.

- Fixed an issue when switching between single and split screen views.

- Fixed lobby screen lua crash when offline

View full update

While testing out the attack speed, I think its been delayed and it feels very strange when compared to PC version, is this intentional?

• Developer
10 minutes ago, SuperPsiPower said:

While testing out the attack speed, I think its been delayed and it feels very strange when compared to PC version, is this intentional?

What type of servers were you comparing? On PC was it a: User hosted, User hosted with caves, or Dedicated server? If user hosted, are you the host?

Was movement prediction disabled (via the command line or the "No Lag" mod) on the PC? Did you change the new "Lag Compensation" option on the PC or PS4?

The delay you are referencing, is it in the middle of an animation or before the animation starts? Somewhere else?

22 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:

What type of servers were you comparing? On PC was it a: User hosted, User hosted with caves, or Dedicated server? If user hosted, are you the host?

Was movement prediction disabled (via the command line or the "No Lag" mod) on the PC? Did you change the new "Lag Compensation" option on the PC or PS4?

The delay you are referencing, is it in the middle of an animation or before the animation starts? Somewhere else?

I first tested the PS4's "Lag compensation" (LC) to see how it panned out. I naturally picked Wigfrid cause spear on start, but upon holding down Square, I noticed that when the animation starts, there will be a slight delay between every swing. I also just tested and compared "No Lag" mod and LC and I didn't see a difference, and on the dedicated server "Strictly Unprofessional" I average 27-40 ping.

Going back to the PS4 beta, I was playing on a Official Klei hosted server which I also have pretty good connection. I never host games, these are purely dedicated experiences.

• Developer
20 hours ago, SuperPsiPower said:

Going back to the PS4 beta, I was playing on a Official Klei hosted server which I also have pretty good connection.

Depending on where you live, you're probably a lot more than 27-40ms from the official Klei hosted PS4 server. You want to compare apples to apples by doing one of our amazon US-east-1 for both PC and PS4. "Here Piggie Piggie - Klei Official" is in the same place as the PS4 one, you can try that?