May I suggest...

* map/minimap would indicate where the pigs are when you wander off too far

* the ability to build/craft your own hut

* please add a save (or better yet an auto-save) feature since we all can't play continuously till we die in game or decide to close the browser

* ability to upgrade your weapons/tools (like flint to stone; stone to gold?)

* make tree stumps disappear after chopping trees

(I'll add more suggestions after a few more hours of gameplay) :)

Welcome! Good suggestions, but several of them are in the game already :)There have been a lot of requests for better map features. hopefully they will come :)No hut yet, but there is a tent that you can use to change charactersThere is an autosave. At dusk and dawn the games saves for you.You can not upgrade tools and weapons, but you can craft gold tools if you wish.The tree stumps can be dug out with the shovel.

Thank you for the response; weirdly, it won't save for me.. When I do close my browser or my electricity "blinks," I go back to square one with only my research points intact.

I believe the tent would've been put to better use if it was used as living quarters instead of a character change feature. :)

The characters will eventually have their own specific trademarks. For now the only thing that is activated is wilsons ability to shave and build the effigy. Willow will probably have some kind of fire ability and so on.About the saving, do you just close chrome or have you tried exiting via the menu? (by pressing esc) It might help.

You haven't been playing for a long time, do you?You can move your map (not the items) so you can grab them more easilynobody drops gold but you can collect them by mining...P.S. the game was never intended to be easy, it's still a survival game ;-) Byebye!

to add:- ability to move/rotate crafted items- removal of spawns/items on the edges which make it impossible to reach- mini bosses of crows/rabbits/any future small, furry/fluffy creatures that would drop gold(?) or other worthwhile rares

You haven't been playing for a long time, do you?You can move your map (not the items) so you can grab them more easilynobody drops gold but you can collect them by mining...P.S. the game was never intended to be easy, it's still a survival game ;-) Byebye!

Dearie, I didn't suggest that the game be made easier.. (FYI, I've been a gamer since computers still used monochromatic screens) ;) I was merely suggesting to add mini bosses that might drop gold.. (you can actually pick up gold sometimes on the map if you've been playing a long time now) :) note: please remember this part of the forums where I posted is for suggestions.. I was just throwing out some ideas for the developers to maybe consider :)