Give me DS Shipwrecked tips

Nullum

Also from a Shipwrecked noob, I don't have much wisdoms to offer but I have... some.

• poison is suffering. avoid yellow mobs, period, unless you have the anti-venom or are preparing to make one.
  • dont get caught at sea at night during the beginning of the game (Unless youre using walani and you can use your torch on your surfboard while still moving)
  • place structures towards the middle of the island, or at least a good distance away from the shore
  • ride waves for speed
  • make the chiminea as soon as possible
  • when mild season is over, prepare for rain
  • so much rain
  • the rain just gets worse
  • then after the rain is gone, everything will become a fiery inferno and everything you know and love will be demolished so r u n
  • those x-marks-the-spots are useful as hell

thats all i know really

You kinda forgot, the "please" at the end... 

Other thing: Make antivenom and the Coral Armor ASAP

My best advice... just read the DS WIKI articles... The info there is reliable.

Next time ask for something more specific, and keep in mind that you'll probably loose your first worlds in SW.  

Don't despair and Don't Starve! :)

On 7/4/2016 at 11:09 AM, Aeschwutz said:

Give me those forbidden knowledge you have!!!!! I'll play the buggy Shipwrecked T^T.

> bottle lantern is very handy for picking up grass and twigs during long nights rather than waiting at camp for the day to start.

>a blubber suit is very VERY useful for hurricane and monsoon season. you wont even notice that it's raining. it's the only reason why i bother hunting whales. 

>prepare a miner hat before day 30 . the sealnado might attack during nightime. 

Archived