Question about pan flute.

Hello, I have a question :). So, I want to make my own custom pan flute texture for when it's being played so I went through the Don't Starve anim & found a panflute folder but when I look into the SGwilson I see the "play_flute" state has something called "pan_flute01" & "pan_flute" in "inst.AnimState:OverrideSymbol" what does the "inst.AnimState:OverrideSymbol" mean? Is "inst.AnimState:OverrideSymbol" the textures that are used for the pan flute or is it the anim it plays? If it's the textures then where do I get the tex file for them then I can edit it?

I would really appreciate someone telling me, it would really help me a lot :)! Thanks for reading/helping & have a wonderful day/night :D!!!

4 hours ago, SuperDavid said:

what does the "inst.AnimState:OverrideSymbol" mean? Is "inst.AnimState:OverrideSymbol" the textures that are used for the pan flute or is it the anim it plays?

It means that you override a symbol in character's build to show a texture with panflute. Later you can ClearOverrideSymbol, so it appears that you don't have it equipped any longer.

Texture you're looking for is located in Don't Starve Together/data/anim/pan_flute.zip in a *.tex file.