Forums not Fully Functional on Kindle

MenaAthena

Ever since the morning after the Follower Deletion Crisis, the forums have been acting weird on my Kindle Fire. The most notable and prominent problem being that I can't reply to anything. All the reply boxes seem to be stuck in this sort of partially loaded phase as if I had tapped on it to get it to open so I could type, but then it froze before fully opening. 

The second problem is when I tap the notification icon it acts if I had pressed "View all notification", taking me directly to that page instead of opening normally.

The third and forth problems are somewhat similar. When I like something or tap "show more replies" on a status update it refreshes the page in order to complete the action.

Fifthly, spoiler tabs load open and I can't close them.

I don't know if this is a problem with my Kindle or something messy with the forums, but I haven't had any trouble on any other websites so far. Although I haven't heard anyone else complaining about similar issues. I'm just not sure what else to do so I'm looking for answers here.

Archived