New stuff for Shipwrecked?

All i see is Don't Starve Together everywhere, are you gonna fix and more stuff on shipwrecked ? Currently only if you link Shipwrecked With Reign of Giants you get more stuff to mess with and have a complete experience but that needs tons of looting...

lately they have focused on together and left the SW, I hoped they soon arrumassem the SW to be able to focus on together and not throw it all bugado am disappointed with the producer and ultimately n have more played any DS because the single player all bugged by SW am waiting for further corrections apparently abandoned launched a buggy thing which honestly pay not know, I'm not fluent in English sorry for mistakes

10 hours ago, LordKhaver said:

lately they have focused on together and left the SW, I hoped they soon arrumassem the SW to be able to focus on together and not throw it all bugado am disappointed with the producer and ultimately n have more played any DS because the single player all bugged by SW am waiting for further corrections apparently abandoned launched a buggy thing which honestly pay not know, I'm not fluent in English sorry for mistakes

Thing is they had a separate company working on SW. Under that assumption, it should be expected that Capy would continue to fix and polish up the DLC regardless of what is going on in DST. Klei was there alongside Capy but they were not the primary developers from what we were made aware.

Too many crashes, bugs, and unfinished features right now.

On 14.5.2016 at 3:42 AM, oCrapaCreeper said:

Thing is they had a separate company working on SW. Under that assumption, it should be expected that Capy would continue to fix and polish up the DLC regardless of what is going on in DST. Klei was there alongside Capy but they were not the primary developers from what we were made aware.

Too many crashes, bugs, and unfinished features right now.

^^

On 12.5.2016 at 2:38 AM, oCrapaCreeper said:

Feels like Shipwrecked got abandoned for the most part, there hasn't been a bugfix update in ages nor any news. I hope that's not the case.

It probably is. Feels rushed and abandoned, and all of Klei are focusing on DST now as it seems. Capy probably just moved on(I'll assume)

17 hours ago, blowtorch said:

If I remember correctly didn't Klei say they were going to buff the Quacken? Anyways Shipwrecked really needs to be looked at again it has so much potential! 

They buffed it.

Does it feel buffed? No. Do they care? honestly doesn't feel like it.

Archived