On 5/29/2022 at 2:27 PM, SmallBirdHungry said:

I've seen some of your art and I love the style and think they look fantastic! You absolutely don't need to if you want to because I can see it being a lot of work, but me and my little sister play DST pretty often and since she's not great at the game, I mostly do the boss fighting, and anything dangerous. I would really love a picture of me (WX-78 in snowfallen skin) running from the celestial champion while in the foreground my sister (The verdant wendy and abigail skin) is just playing with a smallbird.

Again, it's really OK if it's too much of a bother.

Thanks anyways!

PS: are you the member with highest reputation because damn that's a lot.

On 5/29/2022 at 10:59 PM, SmallBirdHungry said:

I am very sorry I hope you don't need your eyes to draw because they are about shrivel up and die but this should give you a general idea of the picture.

Thank you oh so much, you are so great!

Terrible DST drawing.png

335554084_wendyandwxwithalter.thumb.png.58ea560fe63b53455a79963642ac216a.png

Here's the completed version. A quick piece. I had fun making this and I'm glad Bird likes what they got. Their composition helped a lot.

On 5/31/2022 at 6:12 AM, AretMaw said:

I love coming back to this forum occasionally and seeing how much your art has improved ^v^ It's amazing

Thank you very much, I appreciate it very much. Just doing art daily.

1156868412_juneskeledork2022.thumb.png.bc1ba87fccb3f1f8ab21964de51d0d85.png

My avatar for June. I was aware that Cawnival was happening ahead of time, and the landing that Patches kicked me in the previous avatar. Very happy to hear more lore from the crowkids. hope we get more next year. They're very mysterious.

• Like 4

1999240607_skeldorkfeelswow.thumb.png.0a6aec48a01bab18bde33105c32ec7df.png

I was watching Patches the Untethered fight a godskin apostle and wanted to make this react for later posts. So yeah. I'll get back to Don't starve art in a bit, just got some left field non-Don't starve art that I  keep churning out.

• Like 6

On 7/3/2022 at 3:21 AM, minespatch said:

My avatar for July. Guess the "Trawler" skin is now "Swashbuckler". I'll have to retool another skin concept for the future.

omg i just logged back into my account and checked my years-old thread and was so surprised to still see you active!! thats really cool actually

• Like 1
  • Big Ups 1

On 7/4/2022 at 11:19 AM, WPH said:

omg i just logged back into my account and checked my years-old thread and was so surprised to still see you active!! thats really cool actually

Yup, this forum is really comfy for me and I can check the archive for older art in case I need to find something.

1652097181_skeledorkpathetic.thumb.png.1f2012a903887895632152c36647f44c.png

Another react for later.

• Like 4
  • Health 1

On 7/17/2022 at 12:37 PM, Echsrick said:

to bad i dont do commisons on both sides, i do it for free if someone ask me friendly and i want to do it

That's nice but I'm unemployed. I need money so I don't have to take income from my father. 

104655114_PAtchesandWilsonsharingfate.thumb.png.466ce66cbd77d803c8a2567b3eba549f.png

I've seen Patches/Chosen Undead dragged about so many times in Dark Souls, it reminds me how many times Wilson is dragged about in the games. I guess Klei devs have played Dark Souls.

• Like 4