A boat in the middle of the jungle??

Hi, maybe someone can help me... I found a boat (or at least I thought it was a boat) in the middle of the jungle biome. I was thinking about hammerin, but it says "activate" and when I did it, it transported Wilson to the regular DS. The thing is, I have no clue about how to go back to the islands. A little help, please??

(Excuse my english, I'm still learning!)

Hi there, welcome to the forums :)

20 minutes ago, WillowDraven said:

I found a boat

I believe what you found was the 'Seaworthy'; you can read about it in detail here: http://dont-starve-game.wikia.com/wiki/Seaworthy

You can build another Seaworthy in the regular DS world, and it will teleport you back into the jungle. Unfortunately it is not such a simple structure to craft. Let me know if you need any advice on where to find the resources you need.

4 hours ago, Daggaroth said:

Hi there, welcome to the forums :)

I believe what you found was the 'Seaworthy'; you can read about it in detail here: http://dont-starve-game.wikia.com/wiki/Seaworthy

You can build another Seaworthy in the regular DS world, and it will teleport you back into the jungle. Unfortunately it is not such a simple structure to craft. Let me know if you need any advice on where to find the resources you need.

poor guy... rip, or spend at least 10 days there

3 hours ago, alexeiwc3gosu said:

I think i tried to hammer a seaworthy and it wasnt possible :((

In my DS world i build seaworthy close to my base, but in shipwrecked you cant move seaworthy anywhere so you have to build base around it :(

Or just remember where it is. 

You can deconstruct rog seaworthy though. 

Archived