A small pass time of mine

Normally every other fellow starve has their pass times in life and in game (hopefully not starving!) 

Personally I like the art style of DS, but unable really incorporate it into my own. So what do I do? I get bored and draw various screenshots and assets from DS/T! 

It may not be pitch perfect, but I do love showing other people :).

Woodies GOH outfit (soon to be with Webber & Wilson)

20160422_120826.jpg

Webber opening a gift, Willow cheering in joy, Woodie looking over 

photo_1450143105756.jpg

One of me and my 2 other friends dancing on day 100!

photo_1449280280151.jpg

I do plan on doing more in the future, so do share some ideas with me!

• Like 11

Hey everyone!

Due to the recent drop of Woodies survivor head (competing the set), I will now draw woodies survivor set! (If it isn't obvious yet, I really enjoy playing woodie)

As another side note, I have also taken screenshots of me and my friend playing.

Do stick around within the upcoming weeks for updates!

Oh, nice, dude! I too am a huge fan of DS's art style. It even was a big influence in the art style of one of games I developed in college. Been a couple of years since I really tried to draw anything (I'm a programmer, actually lol) and now I'm trying to make myself in DS's art style. Here's what I got so far.

LOTS of things to improve, but I'm having fun trying this.

HA HAHA.jpg

• Like 1

Cute sketches. Are those scans or photographs (I assume the latter)? A better type of lighting and maybe different scan settings would bring their full charm out. And this Willow with McTusk's beret is just lovely! Woodie and Webber keep good company.

59 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Cute sketches. Are those scans or photographs (I assume the latter)? A better type of lighting and maybe different scan settings would bring their full charm out. And this Willow with McTusk's beret is just lovely! Woodie and Webber keep good company.

I take a photo using my phone. (The two Woodie ones were the only result of me using it in a different manner, the other two, well.. are the result of an app..)

Hey everyone! It's update time!

This time I decided to jump onto the Maxwell memes (plus were working with watercolors in my drawing class without reason, so I'll try to make it much line the DST art style!)

Maxwell and his big nose sniffing out the (memes) carrots.

20160503_115336.jpg

• Like 6

Hello once again everyone!

I was thinking for a few days now and well, I'll be taking some small comissions from you guys!

Now what do I mean by small? I mean a single character portrait screenshot (similar to my two Woodie ones). Until I start drawing more and more, I promise I will increase the comission size.

Send me a PM with an image and I promise I'll try my best to get it done!

Thanks, and I hope I can draw your characters soon!

Good morning everyone.

I know I have been abit inactive lately with my drawings, but restassured I will be more or less "teasing" a drawing I've completed recently showcasing my custom character I've been working on.

So, here's it is!

20160524_114838.jpg

• Like 2

Good afternoon everyone (if you consider 11 am the afternoon xD)

I recently got done most likely my biggest DST inspired artwork, this time including EVERYONE from dst, including charlie. I hope you enjoy it!

20160602_105643.jpg

As a side note, woodies triumphant will be coming out soon!

• Like 2

Afternoon once more everyone.

Everyone should know what I'm releasing today, if they've seen my recent post (wich if you havent, it'll be easy to guess!)

Well, here he is!

1464968826770-1873196140.jpg

I wish klei would make these sketches abit mote difficult <3

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Awesome art!

You know what would be cool? If head skins changed the character's speech file... now that'd be interesting!

I agree with ya man, in all honesty tho, I think Lucys lines get slightly tweaked with Woodies Suvivor and Triumphant, haven't played much with his GOH to say with that

Edited by MedicOrNot
Being on mobile isn't fun :p
  • Like 1

I hope it isn't against the rules to reply to a form thats been dead for over four years now, but I've been meaning to get back to this thread eventually (it was gone for a time, so I couldn't really say much!). If it is against the rules, I am extremely sorry for breaking them and I'll make a new thread if need be.

Anyway, I just want to say, yes! I still on occasion draw Don't Starve related content (although, it's a very small amount of content). All the content produced in this thread was made back during my freshmen year of high school, so improvement has been achieved, yay! I've also grown more and more fond of the DS/T art style over the years as well.
As I'm writing this, I'm currently working on something else, rather small, like this one, but I'll post it when I get around to finishing it.

dswilson.png

• Like 4

Ok! So, I do have two new things to show, one being the aforementioned thing I was working on earlier.
They're both for the same thing (being YT thumbnails), but they're both Warly! The first Warly is from a slightly older thumbnail made a few weeks ago, while the more recent one (the one on the bottom), was made a few days ago. I know they're not perfect, but I still enjoyed making them!

(I'm not sure if I'll post the full thumbnails here, there isn't much to them in all honesty, the focal point is Warly after all!)

image.png

image.png

Edited by MedicOrNot
Images uploaded up/down instead of left/right, oops!
  • Like 4