Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

MTX1234

Day 501 Base Showcase

MTX1234    66

hello this is my first time posting here I'd just like to show you guys my base, any comments or feedback is greatly appreciated.

cheers.

ImDaMisterL    21314

Hello @MTX1234, welcome to the forums!

There's no need to put your YouTube link inside a special Code box, just drop the link in the text editor and it'll automatically turn into the video box (if you don't remove the formatting) :)

Nice base, you're very organized. I assume you mostly make Meatballs because you have a lot of Ice in that fridge. I recently got ROG again and just found out about that recipe, it must be great for Wolfgang. Do Pengulls cause lag on console? I suppose not, but I wouldn't make my base that close to the water because they always lag my game down lol.

emerphish    242

Man, I wish I had the patience for this. I have made it to day 300 with my base being the crafting machines next to the fire pits with some chests sitting there. 

FeNniX    205

Nice base. Btw one question always bothered me: how do you keep your base safe from burning in summer without flingos?