[Game Update] - 173373

• Developer

Changes

• Players can no longer deploy or build objects directly under the Portal
  • Cave Entrances will no longer be placed near Dragonfly (This will only take effect for newly generated worlds)

Bug Fixes

• Fixed bug where Forest and Cave Touch Stones were not being tracked separately
  • Burnt Meat Effigies no longer resurrect anyone
  • Fixed bug where Top Mods were not showing up in the Mods tab of the Server Creation screen
  • Fixed bug where Trade Inn was sometimes not working correctly when some language mods were being used

View full update

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

Did also fix wormholes connected right next to the dragonfly arena?

Noo! Don't say that! I love that happening! I always put signs at the other end that get people to go in!

• Like 4

7 hours ago, V2C said:

Changes

• Players can no longer deploy or build objects directly under the Portal

Thanks for the update. Can we increase the diameter of this one like the diameter of at least half a screen. Because it seems like diameter is too small and u can build everything lil bit off to portal (literally one or two paces away) which is almost into the portal.

also does it include tentacle spawning too? I tested spawning tentacles and they can hit newly spawned people. I did not really understand the point of this new adjustment.. If it is to prevent griefing or insta killing in pvp servers, please modify that a bit more off so no tentacle can touch to newly spawned people.

Edited by Gingerbread