Help... Day counter loops back constantly to day 84

I can't report this bug in the Bug Tracker section because reasons, so, if someone knows a very easy way to fix this I will be forever grateful.

After entering the volcano the game is being working really crazy. I don't what to do. The world clock advances when in-game, but when I save and reload, the counter is set back at day 84.... Can someone help me??

The seasons are also being really crazy... any idea what to do???

I have the same problem, but with day 16. I do believe it was after i visited the volcano, maybe there's a connection.

Another thing about the volcano. While i was in there, my game crashed, but did not give any reason. It just froze, then exited completely. I do not know what day it was when it happened.  

It's a glitch I'd like to call Groundhog day, where the day counter gets broken by relogging or even straight-up just entering the volcano. I'm not sure how to fix it, or even really why it happens, but it can be annoying. Every time I relog, it starts me at the beginning of day 53, and to where I can use caves to see how many days I've really survived, I shouldn't have to in the first place. Oh well, what can you do?

Archived