Suggestion (actually, it's more like a demand): Remove day from clock in volcano

4 hours ago, SuperPsiPower said:

I don't believe she or he is trying to troll, in this case, they're "defending their statement". Furthermore, telling people that they're the only ones insisting something in a Thread, tends to take the fun out of the entire discussion.

I agree with @mitboy If people want a multi-level Volcano, let em have it. The more content all the more reason to play and get more obsidian and Coffee Plants! Plus who knows what secrets lie within. Maybe more lore, recipes, etc.

I finished arguing, but just pointing out: I'm ENTIRELY in favor of making an extra layer to the volcano. 

@mitboy you just need to accept the in-game reality and be happy about it. The Volcano is not like the caves. The evidence in-game suggests that you actually are outside the volcano and not inside. 

It is understandable why you keep insisting in this matter. I myself was expecting something similar to the caves in RoG as well, but the Volcano is just completely different. Period. 

If you wan't some Spelunking in SW you can start a different thread with the suggestion, but really there is no point in you saying that you want the Volcano to be like the caves. It is not. Nothing to do about that. 

Archived