Things SW is Still Lacking

8 hours ago, HeilerderWelten said:

Does the underwater Creeps mod still exists? or is it more or less dead like Up and Away mod?

huh. I actually don't know. any idea where can i check that?

8 hours ago, Mr.P said:

While we're at it might as well add this guy as a boss cause everyone loves him

Boss_The_Bloat.png.02f5c046177ba10557db5

Didn't expect to see this here.

16 hours ago, mitboy said:

**** THE BLOAT

But seriously, I don't see anything bad in this. Hurricane and light summer will still give you some time to prepare for real stuff.

I feel like it's just TO much you want to throw at the player i mean for one you have to worry about Freezing, Wind and Lightning if we mix Winter and Hurricane Season. Then for Summer and Dryseason you have to worry about Overheating, Smoldering and Dragon Eggs wrecking your base and it's just an overload of stuff. And if you overload every season with so much stuff you'r going to frustrate the player and or bore them and both things are just not enjoyable.

At max it feels more like something a mod can do but it should not be a thing in the maingame.

Also lets just ignore the fact that the RoG worlds and the SW worlds take place in 2 completly different Climatezones and it just doesn't make sense for some of the seasons to mix (it would be far to hot for both Hurricaneseason and Winter to happen at the same time)

8 hours ago, AnonymousKoala said:

Didn't expect to see this here.

Why not? i mean it's not like Isaac is a very obscure Game and Bloat is well known for being a D*** even if you don't frequent the Isaac Subreddit

7 minutes ago, Mr.P said:

I feel like it's just TO much you want to throw at the player i mean for one you have to worry about Freezing, Wind and Lightning if we mix Winter and Hurricane Season. Then for Summer and Dryseason you have to worry about Overheating, Smoldering and Dragon Eggs wrecking your base and it's just an overload of stuff. And if you overload every season with so much stuff you'r going to frustrate the player and or bore them and both things are just not enjoyable.

At max it feels more like something a mod can do but it should not be a thing in the maingame.

Also lets just ignore the fact that the RoG worlds and the SW worlds take place in 2 completly different Climatezones and it just doesn't make sense for some of the seasons to mix (it would be far to hot for both Hurricaneseason and Winter to happen at the same time)

Why not? i mean it's not like Isaac is a very obscure Game and Bloat is well known for being a D*** even if you don't frequent the Isaac Subreddit

Yeah but still. I didn't expect to see Isaac players here for some reason, dunno. 

4 hours ago, Stalker2400 said:

We need Adventure mode!!!

PLEASE

1 hour ago, Mr.P said:

I feel like it's just TO much you want to throw at the player i mean for one you have to worry about Freezing, Wind and Lightning if we mix Winter and Hurricane Season. Then for Summer and Dryseason you have to worry about Overheating, Smoldering and Dragon Eggs wrecking your base and it's just an overload of stuff.

I thought about mixing before, but now I see that It would requre to make 6 seasons. Autumn -> Hurricane -> Winter (+ Hurricane's winds coz they are cool) -> Spring -> Light summer -> Dry season. So It should not be frustrating, as you would have so much content, and every island you find would contain new biome. 

I does not make sense, but here I would prefer having lots of content over having tropical paradise atmosphere.

Archived