I BUY DISTINGUISHED AND GUEST OF HONOR FOR TF2 KEYS

I pay:                                               |               There is exception for:                              I buy them like that:

1 Distinguished - 2 keys               |               Distinguished Ball Gown                            1 of them1 key

2 Distinguished - 5 keys               |               Distinguished Formal Body Shell             2 of them3 keys

1 Guest of Honor - 3 keys            |               Distinguished Cocktail Dress                   

2 Guest of Honor - 7 keys            |               Distinguished Evening Attire                    

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As You probably see I prefer to buy in bulk :) I pay more in bulk!

I have NO HOLD! :D

I accept very fast if everything bang on! :) 

56 minutes ago, Christopah said:

I mean no offence but 1 or 2 keys isn't really a price anyone in their right mind would be willing to pay. I saying this from experience because I needed to pay 8 keys just for the dress. anyways good luck.

8 Keys just for one distinguished? Sounds like you got ripped off man.

1 hour ago, Christopah said:

I mean no offence but 1 or 2 keys isn't really a price anyone in their right mind would be willing to pay. I saying this from experience because I needed to pay 8 keys just for the dress. anyways good luck.

you definitely got ripped off..

but yeah dupe thread and rather low prices for what you can easily find for higher...

No one in their right mind would take any of your deals. Most distuin are 3, if not 4. Most gohs are minimum 5 with the exception of wes. All animal packs are 4. If people just had a basic look, they would realise most people could beat your prices without a second thought. Just my 2 cents though. Plus you didnt give a trade link or your steam :p

Archived