Searching for 2-3 Experienced Players to Play!

Hello, I'm new to the forums. I love Don't Starve and it's DLC's. My name on Steam is same as here, so if you wanna play Don't Starve Together with some mods, add me! I want 2-3 Experienced Players, if you wanna play, reply below and add me on Steam! (Tell me your steam name too, lol.)

7 hours ago, Pixelwind said:

Hello, I'm new to the forums. I love Don't Starve and it's DLC's. My name on Steam is same as here, so if you wanna play Don't Starve Together with some mods, add me! I want 2-3 Experienced Players, if you wanna play, reply below and add me on Steam! (Tell me your steam name too, lol.)

Hey Pixel you may wanna post this here, http://forums.kleientertainment.com/forum/80-dont-starve-together-beta-server-bulletin/

Also you may want to say if you wanna use skype or some other form of voice chat or not, and also what mods as people might be picky as to what mods you use, and maybe a little bit of where you live since they might have bad ping if you live far away from them.

Edit: Welcome to the forums! ^_^

3 hours ago, Pixelwind said:

does it need to be posted like in 2-3 hours?

I have the Edit button under all my posts immediately after I post them, but maybe it shows only after you have posted certain number of them or you have certain age (i.e. time since you registered)?

I guess @JoeW would know.

On 24/01/2016 at 4:50 AM, Pixelwind said:

I'm not sure if I'd call myself an experienced player but I'm pretty good at DS. However, I'm not very good if I get a lot of lag -_-'

Steam name : DragonMage156

Archived