[H] Distinguished Cocktail Dress [W] Other Distinguished !

10 minutes ago, Arcita said:

heh everybody seems to have independently come to the conclusion that the body shell sucks. I wonder what it is that makes it so unappealing. 

It's just an ugly metal plate with a small bow tie and lace around the waist area, it's not appealing in the least.

41 minutes ago, Arcita said:

heh everybody seems to have independently come to the conclusion that the body shell sucks. I wonder what it is that makes it so unappealing. 

Not really i like it a lot and you can wear it on other characters too! Just try it! Also full WX with GOH and bodyshell is one of best full skins (if you dont have head, bodyshell will have different yellow than "old" WX)

It is much better than Valkyrie armor that looks FLAT and not at all how on picture in inventory. Also Tuxedo looks "meh" on Wilson - IMO it has some weird proportions - and really bad on other characters.

I can agree on canadian jacket ... that one is one of best looking items for now and it also looks good on EVERY character .)

And while i write about this ... Poop bag is good looking too ... people just don't like it because it is not "animal" but most of them didnt even saw it in game ... IMO it looks much better than Spidersack or Smallbird satchel. Smallbird is populat only because it is smallbird but doesnt look that good :/

14 minutes ago, t0panka said:

Not really i like it a lot and you can wear it on other characters too! Just try it! Also full WX with GOH and bodyshell is one of best full skins (if you dont have head, bodyshell will have different yellow than "old" WX)

It is much better than Valkyrie armor that looks FLAT and not at all how on picture in inventory. Also Tuxedo looks "meh" on Wilson - IMO it has some weird proportions - and really bad on other characters.

I can agree on canadian jacket ... that one is one of best looking items for now and it also looks good on EVERY character .)

And while i write about this ... Poop bag is good looking too ... people just don't like it because it is not "animal" but most of them didnt even saw it in game ... IMO it looks much better than Spidersack or Smallbird satchel. Smallbird is populat only because it is smallbird but doesnt look that good :/

Mostly ends up being a matter of personal preference. But yeah, i guess not being able to see how most skins look in the characters is the main problem. Some sort of preview mode would be nice, to see how skins look and plan for what you want to get.

Archived