Your crock pot recipes in 2-3 player co-op and in pubs

I am curious to know the crock pot preferences of people in pubs and co-op with 2-3 people.

Please don't bash others for their preferences, we all play differently. 

Co-op

I pretty much make honey ham and bacon and eggs exclusively, dragonpie is good too, but it can take a while to set up if I only get one seed back from feeding the bird.

Pubs

I'm either making meatballs or taffy. Meatballs are easy enough to make, and while not the best, are very reliable since it may be difficult to obtain regular meat. Taffy is almost essential for me since I play Webber and usually need to restore my sanity because of the ghosts (don't you hate when people dig up the green caps?). 

Meatballs, Bacon and Eggs, Meaty Stew for hunger. Mainly meatballs, since in pubs we are usually short on full size meat, which is better as jerky anyways. Pierogi is great for health if you don't wanna bother with honey, and very easy to make (you only need 2 MM, 2 carrots or cactus, and a bird). In longer games (or as Wickerbottom) Dragonpies are great. I find that crockpot foods aren't that great for sanity, so I usually just get jerky or cooked green plants.

Sometimes I feel like the only player not to use taffy and sleeping to restore sanity. I've used sleep like 2 times in the past month, haha. Maybe it's just because I'm good at fighting nightmares, so I don't worry about sanity as much.

Archived