Cannot delete Mods (pic)

I have two mods that I cannot delete and am not sure what mods they are.  My subscription list only shows "Fast Travel".  Even when I uninstall the game, remove all user data, and reinstall, the mods are still there.

The only reason why I need these deleted is because it won't let me join other servers, I have to host my own game in order to play DST.  Any recommendations?

post-769450-0-98805800-1452011752_thumb.

I don't see how server mods wouldn't let you join servers, as server mods are only used by hosts as far as i know, check steam and find your subscribed mods and see if you can find them there and unsubscribe then use the clean up button next to the update all in the screen you're showing in dst.

These aren't mods. I don't know why, but the game considers "." and ".." as directories (folders) in the mods folder. In reality, those are the mod directory itself and the folder it is in.

Maybe some computer setting is messing with DST? Do you see "." and ".." when browsing folders?

These aren't mods. I don't know why, but the game considers "." and ".." as directories (folders) in the mods folder. In reality, those are the mod directory itself and the folder it is in.

Maybe some computer setting is messing with DST? Do you see "." and ".." when browsing folders?

Not that I've seen, just looked through the folders again and don't see anything like that.  But this message came up yesterday:

post-769450-0-67683200-1452119433_thumb.

• Developer

Hey @aubreyskingdom, I thought we had fixed this bug a few weeks ago. What version of the game are you on? You can check this by hitting back space, and in the bottom left corner, you'll see it say "Rev" and then a number. Also, what platform are you on, Windows, OSX, Linux? Are you on the default branch, or an older beta branch?

• Developer
But this message came up yesterday:

That message comes up when you've unsubscribed from a mod that your save slot was previously using. If you didn't actually remove these mods, you can try quitting and logging in again as your mod list may simple have been empty due to a temporary bad connection to Steam.

Hey @aubreyskingdom, I thought we had fixed this bug a few weeks ago. What version of the game are you on? You can check this by hitting back space, and in the bottom left corner, you'll see it say "Rev" and then a number. Also, what platform are you on, Windows, OSX, Linux? Are you on the default branch, or an older beta branch?

OS X, Rev 161659