greenglacier

I was thinking of getting a new avatar myself like an OC or something. Then I realized I can't draw, especially with these weak arms of mine right now. It'd be really nice if I could ask a little favor of someone who's willing to. I want someone to draw an avatar for me. I won't get into the details since I don't even know if someone wishes to take this request. But hey! Feel free to ask others and discus OC drawings, request towards each other. It's a free country after all (depending where you live though)

If you want I could try doing the drawing but my drawing skills are average at best imo and I don't have any proper equipment for Digital stuff.    Though I think we can all agree, my OC is best and only reel OC

Yes, try please ;) Why not? That image you sent is tenouttaten!

Yeah sure, just let me know what you want and I'll try to have it done sometime next week (if school doesn't give me too much work). And thx m8 I spent so long making that mastapiece B^) 

Draw a bald guy with dark circles around his eye. I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

Dade from the filthy frank show would be a great starting point. 

I can draw but if you want digital art, I can't help you -_-

If you draw me an avatar traditionally on paper and take a shot of it, that's perfectly fine for me, I couldn't ask for me.

Unless I downloaded Paint Tool SAI illegally.

It's feels like you're pointing out to something that's hardly obvious.

ARE YOU PLANNING TO DOWNLOAD A PROGRAM ILLEGALLY?!

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND WOMAN?!

If you draw me an avatar traditionally on paper and take a shot of it, that's perfectly fine for me, I couldn't ask for me.

It's feels like you're pointing out to something that's hardly obvious.

ARE YOU PLANNING TO DOWNLOAD A PROGRAM ILLEGALLY?!

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND WOMAN?!

tumblr_ni3121U5x21u6bdjro2_400.png

Ok double posting so you get alerted, did some rough sketches, want to get feedback, like am I going in the right direction with these? What stuff I should change/ try out? Stuff like that. 

S23m3vF.jpg

Could probably try out a few more things if you'd like but these were pretty much the first things that came into my head doing this.

@Subscriber01236

Nah. I don't have beard nor any body hair right now u_u

Winter coat is unnecessary since I only wear hospital stuff.

Yeah I wear glasses like this.

Plus I'm kind of skinny right now.

Definitely not the buff version but aside that it seems good : )

Ok got it, will return at somepoint with sketches with that in mind. I go back to school on the 4th so it'll depend how busy I get from that and stuff .-.

Thx.

Archived