Happy Holidays!

• Developer

Hey everyone, 

Just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a very happy holidays! It's been a great year interacting and working with everyone in the modding community. I'm truly impressed by the effort and hardwork I've seen, and even more impressed by the willingness that the community has had towards helping each other out and working together. You've all done some really great work and the DST workshop now has over 2,000 mods! I'm super proud to have been able to be a part of that with you, though really you all have done the hard work!

I look forward to seeing all the awesome and creative works you'll be working on in the new year!

Happy Holidays Peter and everyone else in the Mod Community!

~Enjoy all the eggnog!

I'd also like to thank everyone who has helped me shape my ideas to life!

Kzisor who jump started me when I first decided to take character modding as a hobby, and still continues to help me to this day!

Then DarkXero who helped me through a goo(oooooooooooooooooo)d chunk of my mods when I had no idea how to do things without asking for anything in return. The least I can do is say Happy Holidays Mate!

Then Dleowolf for keeping Custom Character builds up to date with the game! Cheers!

And of course, everyone else in the modding community just being sincere and helpful to others that are willing to learn.

Making character mods is a fun hobby and I enjoy the help from everyone who assisted me.