Is Through The Ages exclusive to Multiplayer?

Yes it is, they said that, a lot, but don't worry, they said too that it will be a "mini" DLC, smallest that RoG, maybe, a mod could bring some of the features

How ridiculous. Remember when they said let's make the best singleplayer game we can make? It makes me so angry. When I supported multiplayer, I wasn't aware that it meant abandoning singleplayer updates. How hard would it be to bring those features in Singleplayer, for **** sakes...

It is.attachicon.gifok....jpg

Hey, just start an private on together if I want to play alone, all the extra content makes up for the lack of maxwell and caves (wich will be added later anyway)... the thing is you don't HAVE to play multiplayer on DST, just start an passworded server and be happy. (although they could yes add the new stuff into vanilla game, for the reason that DST is all rebalanced so I get your point)

How ridiculous. Remember when they said let's make the best singleplayer game we can make? It makes me so angry. When I supported multiplayer, I wasn't aware that it meant abandoning singleplayer updates. How hard would it be to bring those features in Singleplayer, for **** sakes...

I don't know how hard it is, but they've said numerous times that they had to rebuild the game from the ground up when they started DST. So I'm pretty sure that the ideas would be the only things that are translatable to singleplayer - not code or implementation.

Maybe KAPY will do it.

Hey, just start an private on together if I want to play alone, all the extra content makes up for the lack of maxwell and caves (wich will be added later anyway)... the thing is you don't HAVE to play multiplayer on DST, just start an passworded server and be happy. (although they could yes add the new stuff into vanilla game, for the reason that DST is all rebalanced so I get your point)

What's so bad about just starting a DST server and playing it by yourself? 

The problem with that is 

a) Some of the character nerfs are awful, particularly Willow and Woody.

b) Can't run a dedicated server, so I won't have caves :(

I have the same opinion, When the multiplayer was announced I waited an expansion, with updates for the game in general, the division of the games meant the end of one of them, but maybe is not too late, together has a lot of work because it was in early access, when it ends the game will be complete (technically) and the regular game will be updated constantly with shipwrecked, at least I hope they bring some little updates for the regular game.
If is not broken don't fix it right?, the regular game wasn't broke, it doesn't need more updates to be complete, but I think that it shouldn't stay like that, it has the same or more potential that together

The problem with that is 

a) Some of the character nerfs are awful, particularly Willow and Woody.

b) Can't run a dedicated server, so I won't have caves :(

- And don't forget the sleep time, in multiplayer you can't skip days sleeping, the old bell and the recipe for the pan flaute are missing too 

Archived