I got Don't Starve a month or so back and since a week ago I've been interested in a job. I don't want a job for pay I just love the game and want to contribute. I have no idea what a 12 year old like me can do to help but anything and everything I will (most likely) do. If anyone knows any info on this particular topic that'd be great thanks.

And this is why kids hate adults...We never get our fair share of consideration. Tell me, did you even read on after the "I'm 12" part? Probably not. Oh and by the way I have a Job helping build a house, I get payed 10/H so please go find a comfortable hole and stay in it for awhile. K? Thanks

IM 12 ALSO. *clears throat* you could give suggestions currently suggestions always help some suggestions get put in the game so keep that in mind

Correct. The Devs are watching all suggestions and they want to hear your opinions. Frankly you might be surprised if you knew just how often they're reading your suggestions. So feel free to post suggestions or comment on existing suggestions. They want to hear what you think. :)

Posted Image

Klei sees all...

Seriously, though, if you have any ideas, suggestions, or criticisms, go ahead and post them. They certainly keep an eye on the discussions going on here, and they greatly value player feedback.

What do beefalo hats do?

They keep your head warm...

Actually the Devs hinted that this hat would become more useful once Beefalo behaviors changed from season to seaon. We assume they meant this would lead to mating season, and baby beefalo. Which in turn may cause beefalo to become hostile to anything that approaches their babies. Wilson, wearing a beefalo hat, might look like a baby beefalo...

Nope, it's just that you referenced your part time job.

How, so?////

Gentlemen... I'm sure you're aware of concept called "derailing topics". Please stick to the topic at hand or use the forum's PMs to continue your off-topic conversation in private. Thanks.