What happened to THE BEES

In singleplayer Dont Starve, I remember there being a biome full of nothing but beehives, killer beehives, and flowers. I also remember encountering it at least once when I was playing DST a while ago, but I don't see it in any of the worlds I generate today, only the regular sparse beehives area. Was it removed from DST by accident, or for a specific reason (too confusing for new players)?

EDIT: nevermind, I found one. I guess they just don't spawn in every world, haha.

On another note, Wigfrid still does not have her umlauts.

I'm not sure that an omelet made from a mix of canvas and smoke from kerosene or wax will be really tasty.

You sure you want that @SepiaPaper?

;)

{edit:  I'm feeling mildly guilty over making a joke about what's probably a typo, I'm guessing SepiaPaper meant Omelet du fromage [a witty reference from a really cool ep. of Dexter's Lab], but given the mis-spelling I couldn't help but make a joke about what I feel is a truly terribly artist, and one of his mediums}

OMG, I can't believe I had to be mocked by @Nome to see this....

While being pedantic about Sepia's typo (fromage vs. fumage) in my joke I totally missed that I'd said "medium", when it really ought to be "media" . .  . .. 

It's like one of those Bugs Bunny cartoons where he takes the shotgun from Elmer Fudd, reverses the barrel, and hands it back to him (at which point Elmer shoots it, and the blast hits his own face).

The awesomeness of a humor-backfire like this is (to me) even more funny than the joke I was trying to make initially.

So, officially, @SepiaPaper and @Nome, you both win in a hilariously funny "my bad."

{edit:  this is all even more funny in my own head, because now I'm seeing Salvador Dali painting things with the assistance of a troupe of mediums, all casting Tarot cards, or using a Ouiji Board......}

OMG, I can't believe I had to be mocked by @Nome to see this....

While being pedantic about Sepia's typo (fromage vs. fumage) in my joke I totally missed that I'd said "medium", when it really ought to be "media" . .  . .. 

It's like one of those Bugs Bunny cartoons where he takes the shotgun from Elmer Fudd, reverses the barrel, and hands it back to him (at which point Elmer shoots it, and the blast hits his own face).

The awesomeness of a humor-backfire like this is (to me) even more funny than the joke I was trying to make initially.

So, officially, @SepiaPaper and @Nome, you both win in a hilariously funny "my bad."

{edit:  this is all even more funny in my own head, because now I'm seeing Salvador Dali painting things with the assistance of a troupe of mediums, all casting Tarot cards, or using a Ouiji Board......}

I don't care, I want Omelets in DST, EggxEggxEggxEgg/Butter

Egg + Egg + Butter + {Meat / Vegetable (non-fruit)}  Would be my choice.

(because cheese, or bacon, omelets are yummy, I even like shrooms in mine, but fruit omelets . . .. . .  *shudder*  not my thing)

beat an egg with a pinch of salt and chili powder (Lal mirch) and fry like a pancake. stuff it between a bread and enjoy~

Archived