Revised Trade offer for GoH Skins

Mr.Mulk

So I learned my lesson about the values of elegant and distinguished items after my last post received no notice. In lieu of this the only really valuable items that I have and are willing to trade for are TF2 items. So here is my current offer:

For Willow Cocktail Dress: The Kazotsky Kick along with 20 regular weapon items (of your choosing) and 10 DST skins (both classy, spiffy, and common). This current value is $15-$25 depending on what you choose from.

For Willow's GoH Skin: The Conga Taunt along with 20 regular weapon items (of your choosing) and 10 DST skins (both classy, spiffy, and common). This current value is $12-$15 depending on what you choose from.

For Wilson's GoH skin and suit: THIS IS A 60 DOLLAR VALUE. LIKE SERIOUSLY THOUGH. EVEN IF YOU DO NOT PLAY TF2 YOU CAN SELL THIS ON THE MARKET FOR FREAKIN 60 DOLLARS

post-652109-0-25779900-1450307929_thumb.

So I learned my lesson about the values of elegant and distinguished items after my last post received no notice. In lieu of this the only really valuable items that I have and are willing to trade for are TF2 items. So here is my current offer:

For Willow Cocktail Dress: The Kazotsky Kick along with 20 regular weapon items (of your choosing) and 10 DST skins (both classy, spiffy, and common). This current value is $15-$25 depending on what you choose from.

For Willow's GoH Skin: The Conga Taunt along with 20 regular weapon items (of your choosing) and 10 DST skins (both classy, spiffy, and common). This current value is $12-$15 depending on what you choose from.

For Wilson's GoH skin and suit: THIS IS A 60 DOLLAR VALUE. LIKE SERIOUSLY THOUGH. EVEN IF YOU DO NOT PLAY TF2 YOU CAN SELL THIS ON THE MARKET FOR FREAKIN 60 DOLLARS

attachicon.gifStuff.PNG

I have a distinguished canadian jacket

Archived