Reign of Shipwrecked

I think that there should be some giants in the SW world (if they aren't in the works already), Here's what I had in mind

(Autumn) Mild Season: Bearger with a duck floaty

(Winter) Hurricane Season: Pirate Ship: Shoots coconades, drops pirate sail, etc...

(Spring) Monsoon Season: Swansoon: SW version of M'Moose, floods whole islands (too op?)

(Summer) Dry Season:Dragonfly....it can fly

Yes, I did this just to recommend Bearger with a duck floaty

I like the idea of some big enemies to deal with, but seasonal bosses is too much of a rehash. Not sure why everyone wants this DLC to be RoG with tropical skin reworks :/

Cause all content in one place. I don't need any new stuff, personally, though.

It will be fine even with old Giants. 

No. There should be 1 or 2 giants but no more. SW should not be tropical RoG. I think if we can make the volcano more interesting the the summer would have that as its focus. Arguably the kraken can be in all seasons. Supposedly spring is already playing it a bit with flood and poison but nothing too exciting.I think Winter needs to be more impactful, it should at least be more threatening than spring which it isn't right now.

I'd rather a

Kraken (Quacken)

Tiki

Moby "Duck"

Leviathan

I like this. They have the White Whale, but you have to seek him out. I want a creature out there so great it will make me think twice about sailing. A creature that controls the sea and the reason you got shipwrecked in the first place.

I like this. They have the White Whale, but you have to seek him out. I want a creature out there so great it will make me think twice about sailing. A creature that controls the sea and the reason you got shipwrecked in the first place.

Isn't the reason being because we are bad at navigating and got stuck with the fog?

(Autumn) Mild Season: Honey Bearger. It´s the same as Bearger, but has the ability to swim from island to island and is re-skinned to look like Honey Bears (which are bears found on tropical forests, as seen below)

post-369498-0-17363100-1450208077_thumb.

They also are named Sun Bears, which could make an ideal candidate for a Volcano Season giant (literally a flaming bear).

post-369498-0-84206200-1450208391_thumb.

If there's gonna be giants, I'd like all new ones, no ports from shipwrecked. Such as:

-Quacken (my original idea by the way: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/56995-what-would-you-like-to-see-in-shipwrecked/page-7)

-Vulcon: A huge volcanic falcon, shoots fiery cannonballs.

-2 other ones that take too much time to come up with.

No. There should be 1 or 2 giants but no more. SW should not be tropical RoG. I think if we can make the volcano more interesting the the summer would have that as its focus. Arguably the kraken can be in all seasons. Supposedly spring is already playing it a bit with flood and poison but nothing too exciting.I think Winter needs to be more impactful, it should at least be more threatening than spring which it isn't right now.

y does winter need to be more impactful than spring?

becuz thats how it was for you in ROG?

well they are different games bro.

stop trying to make them the same.

Archived