Crash log help?

So.. First time this has ever happened, when giving the pig king a marble the game crashes with this log 34c319d86494d2d1b697b81ca19ce460.png

Can anyone elaborate as to why this is happening now? The only new mods I have installed since last giving the pig king stuff are: 

Global Positions.

Glimmer And Family for DST.

Ice Fling Range Check [DST].

Auto Re-Trap.

No Walls Attack(Client).

DST Path Lights.

The interesting part is that the error reffers to the lureplant.lua while you say that you gave marble to the pig king. The second amusing point is that lureplant.lua line 101 is a line which contains just "end". Sooooo, I don't know. Try disabling the last mods you installed and see if it fixes the issue. Check if one of these mods overwrite the lureplant.lua, stuffs like that.

I noticed that as it has NOTHING to do with any of the mods I installed. And usually I'd try to figure it out myself by crosschecking codes but this certainly made no sense.

Well.. As much as I'd like to disable the mods. Disabling Glimmer would corrupt my world as I've already made a statue. Though I will try disabling the rest and see where that takes me.