About Wx-78

There will be any changes to WX-78 on this expansion? because right now he's a dead character, i have played like 30 hours + of SW and 0 gears, and water you'll find everywhere to make you wet, he was my fav character but as for now he's a low stats character that can eat bad food but receive 0,5 damage/sec almost all the time :/

Second thing any one know for what the captain hat and morsel stick (?) is used for?

Captain hat supposedly reduces damage your boat takes over time. The Mussel Stick is used on Mussles, little funny shaped shadows in the water, you plant the stick there and wait a few days and they grow some food.

As for WX there is one place you can get a few gears, but it's not easy to find. (literally a needle in a hay stack) I did suggest water damage for him scales to the level of wetness he is at, with closer to no wetness doing absolutely no damage, as well as being a robot should make him immune to poison.

Venom is an actual problem. You need coral to make anti-venom, which can actually be rather rare. Venom Glands alone aren't enough to save you from dying from poison.

WX-78 getting poison immunity makes perfect sense to me. Also, increasing his base wetness resistance might be good, for balance purposes.

I actually feel the opposite about WX, if anything he feels stronger with shipwrecked minus the gears issue. The wetness damage is higher, although not too bad with protective gear. It is also easily overcompensated for by his ability to spend most of the hurricane and monsoon season in system overload. After the first lightning storm health is no longer really an issue for a while, and sanity can be managed through the new crock pot food fairly easily as he can carry most food for 10 days.

Gears do seem to be an issue, it would feel better if the clockworks each dropped less gears, but there were more of them across the map to make finding the one island with 15 gears not have such a significant swing on the ease of his playthrough.

He should have wetness based damage, less wet = less damage, and I don't know if they do but the snakeskin items should cause wetness gained from crashing into waves to be reduced. I'm also weirded out how they require bones, doesn't really make sense to me, same for the vanilla versions (rain hat/suit).

Archived