[Spoiler] Shipwrecked new Crockpot recipe

So I found the list of all new Crockpot recipes in Shipwrecked and I thought I will share for those who do not want to get tons of Wet Goop :

• Californiaroll : 20 Health, 25 Hunger, 5 Sanity, 10 Days to spoil. 2 Seaweeds (not more) + 1 Fish + Filler
  • Seafoodgumbo : 40 Health, 37.5 Hunger, 20 Sanity, 10 Spoil. 2 Fish + Filler
  • Bisque : 60 Health, 18.75 Hunger, 5 Sanity, 10 Spoil. 3 Limpets + 1 Ice
  • Ceviche : 20 Health, 25 Hunger, 5 Sanity, 10 Spoil. Reduce player Temperature. 2 Fish + 1 Ice + Filler.
  • Jellyopop : 20 Health, 12.5 Hunger, 3 Spoil. Reduce player Temperature. 1 Jellyfish + 1 Ice + 1 Twigs + Filler
  • Bananapop : 20 Health, 12.5 Hunger, 33 Sanity, 3 Spoil. Reduce player Temperature. 1 Banana + 1 Ice + 1 Twigs + Filler (not meat or fish)
  • Lobsterbisque : 60 Health, 25 Hunger, 5 Sanity, 15 Spoil. 1 Lobster + 1 Ice + 2 Filler.
  • Lobsterdinner : 60 Health, 37.5 Hunger, 33 Sanity, 15 Spoil. 1 Lobster + 1 Butter + 2 Filler (not Meat or Ice)
  • Sharkfinsoup : 40 Health, 12.5 Hunger, -5 Sanity, 10 Spoil. Increase Naughtiness by 10! 1 Shark_fin + 3 Filler
  • Surfnturf : 60 Health, 37.5 Hunger, 33 Sanity, 10 Spoil. 2.5 Meat + 1.5 Fish + Filler (not ice)
  • Coffee!! 3 Health, 9.375 Hunger, -5 Sanity, 10 Spoil. Increase movement speed for half a day by ~80%. 4 coffeebeans_cooked or 3 coffeebeans_cooked + 1 sweetener (Butter, Milk or whatever was added)

So far the strongest recipes seems to be Bananapop (1 Banana + 1 Ice + 2 Twigs) and Surf N Turf (1 Monster Meat + 1 Morsel + 2 Limpets). Bananapop is amazing for Sanity since Ice can be made easily with the Ice Machine and Banana are abundant in the jungle, Surf N Turf is excellent for Health, the recipe easily beats Pierogi in my opinion especially because it give 20 more Health back + Sanity. For Hunger looks like you will have to rely on your good ol' Meatballs, Bacon and Eggs and other Honey Ham.

I have not found Coffee Beans yet, anyone was lucky with that?

For Hunger looks like you will have to rely on your good ol' Meatballs, Bacon and Eggs and other Honey Ham.

I tried making Bacon and eggs with those small fish meats you get from crabs and bottlenosed dolphins + 2 eggs and 1 monster meat...

and I got meatballs...

So I think small fish meat is less than that of a regular small meat?

I tried making Bacon and eggs with those small fish meats you get from crabs and bottlenosed dolphins + 2 eggs and 1 monster meat...

and I got meatballs...

I think it is a safe assumption yes, especially since there is "small" in the name  Sorry I missread that you used 1 Monster Meat. I am not sure then, I doubt they added a 0.25 Meat item, maybe it simply does not have the Meat tag but only the Fish tag? Maybe try making Meatballs with 1 Small Fish Meats + 3 Filler and see what happen.

Err, I got successful dishes of Bacon and eggs with mussel + monster meat + 2 eggs in my first (real) day of playing. Is it patched maybe? (In first day hail cannot be used as filler but now it works)

and I got meatballs...

Mussel is counted as .5 meat ingredient. So that recipe is correct, but a bit confusing.

I made Surf N Turf with 3 mussels (total fish value 1.5) and 1 monster meat (total meat value 1.0), So I think the recipe is incorrect on here

Archived