Invisible, Inc. Contingency Plan DLC and Update 12 out now!

The animation has a default build so if you don't declare a build it uses the default, which is how the agents work.

profile_anim = "portraits/portrait_animation_template",  -- need this
profile_build = "portraits/ko_spec_ops_2_build",   -- don't need this, will use the default build without it.

Is there also some rules for static pictures? I tried "profile_image = "gui/profile_icons/profile.png","(170x170px) but it made agent non selectable in game, same when I tried "profile_anim = nil," first.

Another thing: I tested it just once, but looks like when portrait appear in banter it shows only profile_anim but not a profile_build.

• Developer

@Shrish, looking at the code, it seems that if you want a static image to appear instead of an animated one, use this:

profile_icon = "gui/LOCATION OF ICON"

Looks like the profile_image is only used for the guards at the mission summary screen. I may have to change some notes in the API Example mod document file on that.

Also, since agents were the only ones doing the banter and they don't use builds, so it's not looking for one. I can maybe add that in for a future patch.

@Midnight Tea, yes, Charge does that to all programs. It does make some programs much slower to use. With the right programs it can be very efficient, but it's a different style than is usual.

Also, since agents were the only ones doing the banter and they don't use builds, so it's not looking for one. I can maybe add that in for a future patch.

It could be great, after many hours of tinkering guard was transformed into lady based on old Incognita portrait, assassin creed insurance could be handy:

post-448854-0-62237200-1448574270.png

• Developer

New patch up.

Hotfix - Build 158824

• Scientists will no longer spawn inside vaults or detention cells.
  • Fixed a visual error with a server farm prop
  • Fixed a bug that caused Draco's augment to not count towards his augment limit
  • The open/close door hotkey will no longer make load/replay errors while dragging bodies.
  • Fixed an error with some old savegame files when they complete the campaign.

• Developer

Hotfix - Build 159703

• When Sankaku gets to all Omni level threats, at least one will be human for the passcard.

• Thermal Disrupter 1 and 2 stats are properly set apart.

• Security Dispatch objective will clear after looking in the locker. *

• Aces won't randomly switch to a different positive Daemon now.

• Scientist leaving on a CFO mission won't get Central all huffy about the CFO leaving.*

• Using a thrown device will cancel out of hacking a device (like a databank)

• Fixed numerous typos.

• Developer

If you play through Steam, it should automatically update or tell you there's an update when you launch the game, as long as you are online.

If you got it from Humble or GOG, then you can get the latest version they have by going back to their site.

If you play through Steam, it should automatically update or tell you there's an update when you launch the game, as long as you are online.

If you got it from Humble or GOG, then you can get the latest version they have by going back to their site.

Thanks, I've updated the new build.

I held off on buying the DLC because it seemed a bit content-light (yeah, I have too high expectations on what 5 euros should be able to buy). Well, I finally dipped in and was definitely not disappointed! Great games are more than the sum of their parts.

I agree with whoever said that Klei is a rising star.

Archived