Please take off the holding thing

In this new update you can hold the mouse button to destroy things like trees and rocks, but there are too many bugs like sometimes there no sounds or animations when you're cutting down the tree; when you're trying to pick up some item at the ground and there's a tree near by, the tree become selected and you cannot pick the item.Beside these bugs, it's more fun to control every chop that you does in the game and holding the button will make the game a little monotonous.

While I myself I'm okey with having to constantly click, it's not vary practical for people who play for long periods of time or for people who play late at night when others are sleeping. And it's a beta, the point of playing a beta is to play a buggy version early.

If you think about it, it doesn't really affect those who don't want it. All you have to do is... don't hold click :DPerhaps when there's a config menu, this could be something you activate/deactivate at will.Right now, bugged or not, it's a feature several people requested, I doubt they'll take it away. They'll probably tweak it to fix the issues.

No need to take away... you don't like holding? Don't do it. No one is forcing you to do it.But, as Excess said, there was a huge popular demand for this feature, they won't take it away. They will surely solve the bugs, though.

This. No support from me. Clicking gets very tiring and encourages carpal tunnel so I use this feature quite a bit.

I'm to lazy to rapidly click and click and click......The holding click feature saves both time and does not strain my motivation to do nothing beyond it's average point *wink*Now i only just joined about 17 hours from this post, so i can't say how the game was before. But as it is, I enjoy it much!And i'll continue to do so!

Obviously clicking is annoying, but so is holding. Why not just make chopping down trees or mining rocks like snatching a twig?Just allow people to click once on a tree and have it chop automatically until it's finished. No sense in holding or clicking.

I've no problems whatsoever in the holding mechanics. I like it better than having to click for every chop. I believe the devs did it this way not to make it easy, but rather, to make it more efficient. In the whole scheme of things of the game, there are more pressing matters for survival than to put too much emphasis in every chop you make to the tree. And like one poster already noted, the chopping with every click is not practical for long periods of play, not to mention that it gets old fast.